Statewide Trauma Symposium – Save the Date!
August 8-9, 2019
Committee on Trauma Chair Eileen Bulger, MD, FACS
Sessions are designed for surgeons, nurses, and pre-hospital emergency medical responders.
Some of the highlights include:
- Open Fracture Management- From the Field to the OR
- Compassion Fatigue & Burn Out
- Battlefield bleeding control / When to START Triage Adult/Ped Training
- Palliative care in trauma population
- Resuscitation & Transfusion
- Opioid Management – A Surgical Perspective
- Lessons Learned—Orlando Nightclub Shooting & the Chattanooga Bus Crash
Registration will open soon!